Start your career with Rest Assured here
A rewarding career in care awaits you in and around West Norfolk, East Cambridgeshire & South Lincolnshire.
Experienced care assistants required
We are looking for experienced Support Workers to join our Wisbech based team. Rest Assured Homecare (UK) Limited is a Local Healthcare Agency looking to grow a team of quality Support Workers. The role of a Support Workers is vital to meet the needs of our Service Users who rely on us to provide ‘over and above’ care with dignity and respect.
As a Support Worker with Rest Assured Homecare (UK) Limited you will require a clean driving licence and ideally have, but not essential: a minimum of six months experience within the care sector.
Enhanced DBS is required for this role.
As a Support Worker you will be responsible for:
- Providing personal care to service users.
- Adhering to each service user’s Care Plan.
- Providing support and encouragement to service user’s in all areas / activities of daily living.
- Ensuring the respect, dignity and rights to privacy of service user’s as far as possible.
- Communicating clearly and effectively, with service users, colleagues and management.
- Personal development.
In return you will be offered:
- Full or part time.
- Various shifts available – Early, Lates, Days or Nights.
- You let us know your available hours and we will fill them.
- Free uniform.
- Updates to mandatory training every twelve months – free of charge.
- Weekly pay direct to your bank.
- 28 days annual leave (pro rata).
- Ongoing feedback from the service users you work with.
- Technology to assist you in your role and record keeping.
- You will have the full support of the office team – we know your work/life balance is important and we will work with you to ensure that you get the balance right by building a strong relationship with you.
Join us today!
For more information about a career with Rest Assured Homecare, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01945 669 779.
Please download, print and fill out this application form and send to:
The Boathouse, 1 Harbour Square
Wisbech Cambs PE13 3BH
Please download this editable PDF to fill out our application form and email it back to us at email@example.com
“Fantastic people, helpful, kind, compassionate and professional. Rest Assured have bent over backwards to help our family.”
“Excellent, kind, compassionate people who really care about the people they are supporting.Thank you.”
“Excellent home care provider giving person centred support with excellent staff and strong leadership.”
“Highly recommend Rest Assured very professional and caring service provided by this local company!”