One of the most rewarding careers you could have
Flexible and gratifying. Caring for others in West Norfolk, East Cambridgeshire & South Lincolnshire areas.
We’d love you to join the team…
If you can pass the ‘Nan’ test, we’d love to have you on board, caring for our service users.
Rest Assured Homecare has created a nurturing, supportive and understanding culture. Caring can be challenging at times but always rewarding. If you would like to apply to us as a Carer, you will need to consider the following:
Send us your CV and application letter.
You will be invited for interview.
If you pass the ‘Nan’ test, you will be welcomed on board subject to:
Three references (which will be verified).
Clear DBS check (working with vulnerable adults & children).
You will be issued with an ID badge and uniform.
You will be expected to:
- Adhere to Care Plans in a person-centred manner.
- Provide care and service in a friendly, professional manner, ensuring both your and your service users human rights are protected.
- Follow the risk assessments that will have been carried out before any care activities commence.
- Provide a reliable service that is not rushed so our service users feel safe and secure regardless of their disability and/or needs.
- Ensure our service users are kept safe and will be treated with dignity and respect.
- To be always honest, open, transparent, and approachable at all times, including when things go wrong.
You will receive mandatory training, including medication administration, before commencing employment and will undertake shadow shifts where deemed necessary.
Staff supervisions and appraisals will be carried out on a regular basis.
You will be expected to access company online training as well as attend in-house training.
You will be expected to read and understand company policies and procedures.
Join us today!
For more information about a career with Rest Assured Homecare, email us at email@example.com or call 01945 669 779.
Please download, print and fill out this application form and send to:
The Boathouse, 1 Harbour Square
Wisbech Cambs PE13 3BH
Please download this editable PDF to fill out our application form and email it back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
“Fantastic people, helpful, kind, compassionate and professional. Rest Assured have bent over backwards to help our family.”
“Excellent, kind, compassionate people who really care about the people they are supporting.Thank you.”
“Excellent home care provider giving person centred support with excellent staff and strong leadership.”
“Highly recommend Rest Assured very professional and caring service provided by this local company!”