Our home care service can be used for short term help following an illness or because your usual carer is having a break, or as the start of your care journey where it may develop to long-term home care and support. Our dedicated team of Support Workers are fully trained to:
- Helping you start the day; getting up, washed, dressed and having a breakfast of your choice.
- Support with medication; remind and assist you in taking medicines, as well as collect or return medication from your pharmacy or dispensing GP surgery.
- Mealtime; prepare meals with or for you and assist you at mealtimes.
- Shopping; assisting with your shopping needs, whether it is going to the shops for you or with you.
- Household; help with your laundry or ironing and keep your home clean and tidy.
- Social outings; support you with social activities like going out for a walk, attending a day centre, visiting friends or family or going to your church or club.
- Personal care; a little pampering when you need it – from an occasional visit to everyday assistance to organise bathing, clean clothes, fresh bedding and a thoughtfully prepared meal before bedtime.
- Help at the end of the day; getting washed and ready for bed.