Care at Home
Our flexible homecare services can cover anything from a Well-Being Visit to personal care to 24-hour live-in care. Our home care service can be used for short term help following an illness or because your usual carer is having a break, or as the start of your care journey where it may develop to long-term home care and support. Our dedicated team of Support Workers are fully trained to:
- Helping you start the day; getting up, washed, dressed and having a good breakfast.
- Support with medication; remind and assist you in taking medicines, as well as collect or return medication from your pharmacy or dispensing GP surgery.
- Mealtime; prepare meals with or for you and assist you at mealtimes.
- Shopping; assisting with your shopping needs, whether it is going to the shops for you or with you.
- Household; help with your laundry or ironing and keep your home clean and tidy.
- Social outings; support you with social activities like going out for a walk, attending a day centre, visiting friends or family or going to your church or club.
- Personal care; a little pampering when you need it – from an occasional visit to every day assistance to organise bathing, clean clothes, fresh bedding and a thoughtfully prepared meal before bedtime.
- Help at the end of day; getting washed and ready for bed.
Need to talk to us, call us on 01945 669 779
Help me to get my care in place
Budgeting for your care
For more information about being cared for in your own home and the cost of care, pop your email in here or call 01945 669 779.